Sydney. The smell of freshly cooked hot chips dissolves in the salty air. The wind whispers in your ears, and blows the strands of hair from your face.Travelling along the Harbour, sea gulls are at a constant chatter with themselves, and dive to the surface for crumbs of bread, in which people toss at them. It is a beautiful place. Far over the other side of the water, stands the Opera House with great pride. The shape of the building is truly unique. Walking up and down the many steps is an endless hike, and reaching the top is a big releif! I used to count the steps to the top. The sky is baby blue, painted with white cloads. The water is a stage for dancing stars. Under the bridge, it can be noisy, as cars, trucks and trains speed along the road of the bridge. The hills and trees are fresh green and the water is saffire blue. Again I will continuously exclaim, that Sydney is one of the best examples of beauty!!
So as i had said, my family and I had a picnic under the bridge today. What a beautiful day it was! It turned from overast to PERFECT weather!
For those who haven't ventured through Sydney... I encourage you to!!! It is worth it :)
| http://www.backpackeraccommodationsydney.com.au/top-places-Sydney-visit.php |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.